Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hi

I don't really want to go into detail right now, but I want to say that we are all doing fine. Stetson and I are staying at my moms house, Chad and I are not separated but he works a lot, and my family as well as Chad don't really want me alone right now. I guess I can't say I blame them. I am taking the steps that I need to, to become a better version of myself, and I plan to come out of this ordeal a heck of a lot stronger! And I know that my family will also be strengthened. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!

6 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

Hey! Is there anything I can help with? I know I don't live next door to you anymore, but I would be happy to help if there was any way I can...please let me know!

myrtle budge said...

Hi back.

got2bcra-z said...

Hi Jamee, glad to hear from you. You have friends that care about you and think of you and pray for you (I'm one!)Hope to see you around soon.

Shay Lee said...

Love the new blog look. And also, I love you. You are an amazing woman and I am so very glad that you have been in my life for all these years. Can't wait to see you again!!

Tanya said...

I've been worried about you! It is good to get a small update. Just know that you are loved! You know you can always call me if there is anything I can do.

Lindy said...

"OH MY BACK!!!" lol