Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a few things


I thought this picture of Stetson was funny, he was in the middle of a melt down because we had made him come inside...can you say terrible twos? Anyway, these past few months have been super busy, besides birthdays I have said goodbye to two missionaries. My best friends younger sister Tavia (but I call her Whitney) went into the MTC on the 18th and then my little brother Austin went in on the 25th. I can't believe he is already gone. Besides going to the temple with these new missionaries, which was such a blessing. We were also super busy with goodbye parties, birthday parties and farewells. What did I do in my spare time you might ask. Well, our ward relief society did a portrayal of the parody of the Ten Virgins. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to participate in that and for the ladies who all helped it was a lot of fun. I have also been reading the Harry Potter series. I had only read the 3,6,&7 book. So I decided that I was probably missing bits and pieces and so I went back to book number 1. I am now to book 5 and I cannot believe that it took me so long to decide to read them. I have thoroughly enjoyed them, and I so I say to you if you like the movies and think that you don't need to read the book, you are wrong. I have also been learning how to do genealogy, it takes a lot of time but I am really enjoying it. That's all.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I can say terrible two, but I say it differently "Nathan." Let's let them play one of these days and they can throw tantrums together. Love the pic!

Lindy said...

Is Snape as Sexy in the book as he is in the Movies??? I'm just sayin' hahaha!! Shaun gets so mad that I'm gaga over Alan Rickman... lol!!!