Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two...and counting

Wow, blogging two days in a row. So Stetson turned two on March 2nd. Can you believe that I have a two year old?! It really seems like I was just pregnant with him. Time flies. Well, we decided this year to do two separate birthday "parties" if you want to call it that. One for Chads side and one for mine. We had Chad's family over on Saturday, February 28 a couple days before Stets actual birthday.
The day of the party, yes I know Stetson needs a hair cut!

He had lots of fun playing with his two cousins Braxton, and Mason. They watched CARS and ran around.


We ate some yummy pizza and had a delicious CARS cake from Lehi Bakery!


Then Stetson got to open his presents.


That night Chad and I were tuckered out, but Stetson insisted on arranging and rearranging Grandma Jo's chairs that she let us borrow.


Have I mentioned yet how much Stetson hates getting his picture taken. I wonder where he gets it?!



Now onto Stetsons actual birthday he decided at 2:00a.m. he wanted to wake up, so we put him in our bed and their he laid awake until 5:30a.m. watching sprout until we kicked him back to his own bed! He then preceded to sleep until 10:30a.m. And I let him because it was his birthday but did enjoy singing every obnoxious birthday song I could think of for the rest of the day:)

I do think that he did enjoy his birthday, he spent most of the day sitting at the kiddy table grandma Jo let us borrow, as he had his cake...and ate it too!


We ate his favorites for dinner...pancakes and hot dogs. Jealous? He had some more fun opening presents when my family came over that evening.

So pretty much Chad and I were so ready for bed, but alas Stetson was not...I wonder why?!

In the end we were all able to get some rest and we are very thankful to have the love and support that we have, Stetson had a great birthday.

2 comments:

Hoggards said...

That is a sweet b-day cake! I had no idea that Missy and Stetson were so close in age. Missy's b-day was feb 2nd. She's totally huge compared to him!

Shay Lee said...

I am still trying to get use to the idea that we are adults, married, and with children. When did that happen? Good to see you posting some new ones. Don't worry about catching up. Just write. Love ya!!