Saturday, April 18, 2009

She's got lips!!!

I had to go to the Dentist this last week to have some old fillings replaced. So I was having work done in four different spots. The dentist numbed me up, then gave me the shots in the four different locations. I hate dentists shots more than anything. Well, as I was leaving the dentist office, still quite numb especially in the lip area I was thinking how I must surely have Angelina Jolie lips. They felt so full, and big. I got in my car pulled down the mirror, expecting to admire my volumpious lips when I realized I had a frog mouth, turned down at the side with slobber and everything. Oh well.

3 comments:

Shay Lee said...

LOL!!!!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Man, that story is even better told in person! I was laughing so hard at the park!

Nancy said...

Ha ha ha! We've all been there. That's a great story.