Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Womens Conference

I have been thinking that there hasn't really been anything to post about, then I thought about it some more and decided that a lot has happened worth posting, so here's the first thing
This is a picture of me and two of my girly friends from elementry school, I think we were in 5th grade, I have been friends with Shay since we were nine years old,
When I was 18 years old I moved out to Grantsville with Shay and her family to finish my senior year, then Shay and I ventured to Orem/Provo to live and work. That was one of the funnest years of my life. We worked at the Wilkenson Center at BYU as janitors, that is where I had my first experience with Womens Confrence. The women were very messy, and it was very crowded but alas, Shay and I decided that one day WE would go to Womens Confrence.
Fast foward 8 years we finally went to Womens Conference and it was a blast, I am thankful for such a good friend and am looking foward to our new tradition.

4 comments:

Shay Lee said...

OH!! I love it!! I love your new background, I love the pictures and I love the post! I also look forward to our new tradition!! Question- Has it really been 8 years? I hate it when you throw numbers out there like that at me. YIKES!!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Oh, you guys are so cute! I had no idea you moved to Grantsville and finished high school! I was wondering what happened to you. I remember you were in one of my classes for a little bit at Alta. Oh well, looks like you have had a good time! I was a little surprised to see that picture when I clicked on your blog. ha ha ha.

Hoggards said...

What a good post! I can't even tell which one you are in that first picture! :) How fun!

Lindy said...

lol! haha you guys are old now!