Friday, June 26, 2009

And the winner is...

Today while I was upstairs making my bed and gathering laundry I hear a low thudding sound with the quiet rustling of a bag, over-powered by the laughter and giggles of two boys, now you're mind can come up with a ton of scenarios when given the opportunity..."They are throwing balls at each other" possible, "They are jumping off the couch into the tent(see post below)" it wouldn't be the first time. "They have a couple swimming noodles and are hitting each other with them", it's been know to happen. "They have the two new loaves of bread I just bought and they are having a bread battle", my mind immediately rejects this theory for the shear idea of how bizarre it sounds. So I finally muster the courage to peek down the stairs and it turns out I was right...needles to say our pb&j's that were on the menu for lunch were: squashed, smooshed, broken, flat, and falling apart. At least I didn't have to cut of the crust.

2 comments:

Shay Lee said...

You are so stinkin funny. Will you be my best friend??? Oh wait...
I Love this post and this story. Good times at the Hardy house!!

Lindy said...

lol!!! yay Stetsons first food fight! lol!!