Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Boys

I took Stetson to the doctor yesterday and come to find out he has strep, well this morning I woke up feeling like horrible, I had the worst migraine the kind that hurts with every move you make and it makes you throw up. Stetson was so cute though we just vegged out on the couch, he went off to his room for a second and he brought down 2 blankets and his two little "quackers" his duck blankies. He covered me with the blanket and gave me one of the ducks he then climbed into my lap and covered himself and had the other blankie. He then told me we could watch Harry Potter, because he knows that I love it. He kept looking at me all morning and touching my face, asking in his own way how I was feeling. It was so sweet. Then when Chad went home they went and got me some medicine and sprite. It has taken the edge off so we came downstairs so Stets can play. I am thankful for my 2 boys and what good care they take care of me.

2 comments:

Shay Lee said...

That is the cutest story. Thank you for sharing, it truly warmed my heart!!

Tanya said...

That is so sweet and I am sorry you are sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.