Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Name Eight

Eight Things I Have A Passion For:

  • My Family
  • My Faith
  • My Beliefs
  • Love
  • Music
  • Things being in there place
  • Service
  • Marriage
Eight Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die:
  • Have the rest of my family
  • Make a difference in someones life
  • Take my family to Disneyland
  • Go parasailing
  • Go paragliding or hanggliding
  • Go to England
  • Serve a mission with my Chad
  • Become the best person I can be
Eight Things I Say A Lot:
  • "I love you"
  • "No, no"
  • "Oh, Man...I love you"
  • "What does a kitty say?"
  • "Aww, lovey!"
  • "How was your day?"
  • "How come we can't be friends?!" (usually said to Austin, to get him to come and visit)
  • "Let me tell you this last thing"
Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
  • Twighlight-Starting
  • I am a mother-starting
  • The Book of Mormon
  • A wide variety of children books
  • What to expect the Toddler years
  • What to expect the First Year
  • What to expect when your expecting
  • Harry Potter #7
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
  • Hairspray
  • Rent
  • White Christmas
  • Center Stage
  • Grease
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • All the Harry Potter movies that are on DVD
Bloggers I’ll Tag:
  • Lindy
  • Lacey

No comments: