Monday, October 13, 2008

A Celebration Dinner











After our sealing we went to Golden Corral in Orem. We figured that was a good middle part. Our family and friends came to help us celebrate. Chad's mom made us a celebration cake. And we got to cut it like we did when we were married. How fun! But this time it was better, because we had Stetson. And we got to feed him cake. The blessings in my life are enourmous. The people that my Heavenly Father has surrounded me with is amazing. I am so thankful for the gospel. Isn't it amazing to know what we know? I hope that I am a good example , or that I can be. And I hope that everyone realizes how much I love them and need them in my life. Towards the end of the dinner Chad stood up and thanked everyone for coming, and for their support and love. After the dinner and our goodbyes Chad and I took Stetson home to have a sleepover with Aunt Lindy. Then we drove up to The Anniversary Inn- Carriage Room. It was such a wonderful anniversary, and Chad gave me the best present of all... Being together forever.

1 comment:

myrtle budge said...

I'm so glad that you are my friend. I really like you!