Monday, October 13, 2008

A Forever Family




On Wednesday August 20, 2008 Our family became a Forever Family. That was also the day of our 4 year anniversary. It was a beautiful day. We wanted to be sealed in the Manti Temple. We love that temple. Our friends Shay, Jeremy, their cutie Harlee girl, and Whitney met us at our house and we drove down together. My brother Austin also came with us. It was such a neat experience for me to have my baby brother there. He isn't endowed so he did a baptism session. It was his first time being able to go in to the Temple. I forgot our paperwork in the car and Austin had our keys so it took a while to get them. So of course by then we were running late. Go figure. On our wedding day 4 years earlier our ceremony was about 30 minutes late as well. The sealing was beautiful. Like a wedding. And the security that I know I will be with Chad and Stetson forever is very peaceful. When Stetson came in he was screaming. And I have to be honest I was slightly disappointed. Until I was writing in my journal a couple days later and I realized that even that was beautiful. I am excited for the day that Stetson gets to go into the Temple and to do baptisms and to receive his own endowments. I love the Temple. I love going to the Temple. Thank you to all who supported us.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

yay! you're back! I wondered what happend to you. I'm so happy for you and your family. what a great blessing and that fact that you worked hard for it makes it even better I'm sure.