Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love to see the Temple



Now that our computer is up and running I can finally post again. On August 16, 2008 Chad and I were finally able to go to the Salt Lake Temple and recieve our endowments. It was beautiful. I had a scripture in my head the whole time. Moroni 10:5 " And by the power of the Holy Ghost, ye may know the truth of all things." I felt the spirit and I know the things I learned are true. I am so thankful that we have gotten to this point. It has been a long road, full of ups and downs. The adversary worked hard against us, but the blessings we recieved during our trials far outnumbered the bad. As Chad and I drove into Salt Lake I saw the Temple and I started to cry. I was so thankful that I finally would get to go inside. And I am thankful to all the people who supported us. I am also truly greatful to my Father in Heaven, who hears our prayers and knows us as individuals.

No comments: