Friday, December 11, 2009

"I'm your mother, I want to help you, that's what I'm here for"

I appreciate my mother! Thank you for taking the time to call and check on me, and to know that I needed help, even though I was to prideful to ask for it. Thank you for coming down this morning and spending your day helping me clean and organize my house. Thank you for not judging me, when you saw the big pile of laundry (due to a washer being broke for a month) just loading up our clothes and taking them to the laundry mat. Thank you for being you, I always appreciate you but you will never know how much your coming down today and working with me, helped me. I love you!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Your BIG SISTER will also come down and help you whenever you need it. So quit being so prideful silly girl!