Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little about me

Hi to all, or just to myself. My name is Jamee J Hardy. Recently known as Jamee J Bowthorpe. I am 25 years old. I am married to my soul-mate(the male version) I have a love/hate relationship with him! That's okay. He can be my greatest joy, or my most frustrating moment. That is also okay. He loves me, knows me, and knows how to love me. Which is really important for me. I can only hope that he feels the same amount of love from me. Chad, who is my husband and I have almost been married for four years. We have a darling baby boy who is 15 months old. Not so much of a baby anymore, but he's MY baby! It's funny for me to think that I wanted a girl. I was happy, don't get me wrong. I just thought he was a girl, until we found out well...he was a boy. How much has a little boy changed my life? More than I can possibly say. Stetson Bow, the sons name, is amazing! And I must say that it is also amazing how well I know him! He has taught me a lot, in just the short time that I have had him. Our little family is LDS. And very proud of that! I also feel very blessed to know that I am a child of God. We are working on becoming a forever family. My family: I have a mom, and Dad and step-mom, 1 sister, and 2 brothers. I am close with them and love to have them around! As for myself, I love my family. I love music, and movies. I especially love Movie Musicals! I love my house. I hate laundry. I like to vacuum, I hate to sweep. I love to cook, but hate to do dishes. I love to sing, but not in front of others. I love scented candles. I enjoy talking on the phone. I enjoy those moments when the house is clean, everything is organized, and I can enjoy my family without chaos going on around us. But my most favorite thing would be, going in my sons room at night to check on him, to make sure he is okay, and there he is sleeping so peacefully that all I can do is thank my Heavenly Father for my blessings of being a wife and mother.

No comments: