Friday, May 30, 2008

I didn't believe it when they told me!

Growing up, I had a love/hate relationship with my sister. I always loved her, but we fought. My grandma used to tell me how we would be best friends one day. I would laugh, How could we? We don't get along! But in the past 8 years, I realized that, that wise older woman was right. Sure, we still disagree. Only sometimes though. And my sister is still the boss. But my grandma says that her sister is still the boss, so it is something I have come to except, and appreciate. So I have to ask myself, did I have this other best friend my whole life? Who was always here, and I just didn't realize?! Personally I would have to say that having an older sister has been a blessing. Even when we were younger. Unfortunately for her, she has had the responsibility of being the "first one" so she has caught a lot of flack. But I must say for myself, my family, my brothers, and parents. Thank you for all you do, and we love you more than you may know!

No comments: