Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lets hear it for the boy...or should I say man

I must take the time to say how proud I am of my husband! He has worked hard at making himself better, so that he can make his family a "forever" one. Now, for some of you, you may say this was easy. Or that it is really not that much work. But if you know my hubby, it was work. Although he doesn't fight certain temptations, he has some limitations that would make it easy for others to give up or not try. I would like to thank him, for the great example he is setting for our son, our family, others, and himself. And giving me something I never really had in my own home growing up. He is truly remarkable.

1 comment:

Shay Lee said...

I'm also proud of Chad and you. And I'm thankful to him for giving you this gift. It will bless your lives incredibly! We love you all!
The Colliers