Friday, June 27, 2008

Anxiety attack *Updated*

This is just a venting session. Well, kind of. I am having really bad anxiety right now. I am supposed to be giving the lesson in sharing time in primary on Sunday, and I feel totally unprepared. I finally figured out what I was going to be speaking on, but now my printer won't work. And I needed to use it to print off things for my lesson. I would use my moms but she is out of town. I know I will figure it out, maybe I will just have my lil' brother look at it when he comes over. Oh well, wish me luck!

Okay, well it has been about 2 hours and I can successfully say that I fixed my printer by myself! Are you impressed? Well you should be. I still have to get my lesson ready but I have been able to print off some of the resources I need to do it. Yay me!


No comments: