Friday, June 6, 2008

Yeah, I feel safe there too!

Last night we had an uncommon event happen. My son woke up crying around 12:00am. Now those who know us, know that we have been one of the few who have been blessed with a child that sleeps. He has slept through the night since he was 1 month old. So when he wakes up, we get worried. Well, after determining what type of cry it was (scared) We scooped him up, and took him down stairs. For we knew it was to early to lay him back down. I told my husband I had the situation under control and sent him back to bed, He NEEDED to get some sleep. But Stetson wouldn't have it. He wanted his daddy. So after giving him a drink we decided to lay him between us, and see if he would fall asleep. As I was watching him lay on my husbands arm, I felt such gratitude. Thankful that I was not doing this alone. I watched Stetson relax, and he had such a calm look on his face while drifting off to sleep as if to say, "Okay, I am safe here" Yeah, I feel safe there too!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

hey Jamee! This is Lacey from hair school! I'm so glad to find you. I was surfing the web and thinking of old hair buddies from school and thought of you and this popped up. stalker I know! I hope you remember me. So glad to see you're doing well. We have a blog as well. glalex.blogspot.com keep in touch!