Monday, June 16, 2008

Really, we're sharing a road with these people?

Over the last two days, I have seen some pretty unbelievable acts of ...for lack of word I will use stupidity. Yesterday as we were driving up to my grandparents in Draper, UT. A duel cab truck passes us on the freeway. Now in this truck, they had 4 passengers in the front, 4 in the backseat, And 5 others in the bed of the truck with 4 out of the 5 being children! I was at a loss for words, seriously on the freeway going 75 mph!? I just couldn't get over it. Then today there was a kid about 19 driving with his one arm behind his head, and one foot hanging out his window. Like he was sittin' at home in a LazyBoy. Then to top it off, driving home from where I was back on the freeway. There was a man, with a little boy, probably about 4 or 5 riding a motorcycle without helmets...ON THE FREEWAY!!! People, wise up and think. When you are traveling you not only hold your life in your hands, but the life of others. Buckle up and be safe!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my gosh! that makes me want to SCREAM!!!

Shay Lee said...

Ok, I get road rage just reading this!