Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just a thought

Now I realize that as a person I have my own opinions, and I acknowledge the same in others. So please don't be to harsh as you read this. I have been thinking a lot about infertility. It took me 30 months ttc to get my own beautiful baby boy down to earth. Even then, we had to use fertility medicine. Right now I am trying to get motivated so that I can have another child. I think that the thought of riding that emotional roller coaster has me scarred, scared, and is holding me back. So as I have been thinking about my battle with infertility, my thoughts turn to those who are also trying and having just as hard, if not harder time than me. It seems like more and more women struggle with this than I have ever heard of before. Or, can it be that I am just older and more aware? I don't think so. Today as my thoughts turned to this I had an Epiphany...Maybe we are having a harder time conceiving today, because there are so many children already here on earth who need parents! Maybe we are being slightly directed in which way we can help. Most women trying to conceive will be great mothers. And there is nothing like good parents. I could be wrong, maybe I am just scared. Either way it's something to think about.

No comments: