Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween #2

 
Posted by Picasa

Still more pictures of Halloween. I made my usual batch of Chili. It was so yummy! We had good food, and lots of fun. It was Stetson's first year trick-or-treating. He seemed to like it, we took him to 3 of our neighbors houses. Everyone is such good sports. As for our home, we had a ton of trick-or-treaters. We went through 3 giant bowls of candy. But the funniest trick-or-treaters were the two couples who looked like they were 15 or 16 and doing it as a date. Broc and Austin were teasing them that they were too old, I say, if you have the courage to do that, than you deserve the candy. Broc and Austin were on a quest by then. They took a pez despenser and tried to tell the rest of the trick-or-treaters we were out of candy, they held open the pez dispenser and told the kids to take 1 pez. Of course I was right behind them with the real candy, but it was sure funny. By the end of the night, I was tired! And Stetson, Chad and I ALL slept like babies!

No comments: