Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So uh, I was wondering...



So I was talking to my sister Lindy the other day, she was telling me that when her and her man move that they need to find a new home for one of his cats. Naturally she thought of me,(I love cats) and asked me if I wanted to take it. Hmmm...well, see the problem with that is I really don't want any pets. We have two dogs, and well that is more than enough. So I told her, no thank you. But this got me thinking...her man has two cats, why was he only getting rid of one? Maybe he had already found a home for the other one?! And why was he getting rid of them, he is moving from an apartment to a house, so shouldn't it be the other way around. When I called Lindy up to ask about this, I think at first that she thought that I had changed my mind. She told me they were keeping the one cat. Well, why weren't they keeping the other? The answer: "Because he destroys things." What?! Because he destroys things?! Why would I want a cat the destroys things?! So I said, " If you don't want the cat to destroy your house, why would I want it to destroy mine?!" She just laughed...That's my sister for you. She is pretty funny. Hey Lindy, why don't you ask Grandma Judi if she wants the cat?!

No comments: