Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween







It was a very happy and festive Halloween at the Hardy Home this year! We had a great time, though we did miss not seeing some of our family. Most of my family dressed up which was fun. Austin was Hugh Hefner, Lindy was Little Miss Texas (a child Beauty Queen) Broc and Heather were a married couple. (This was funny because they wouldn't even hold hands, when they are normally sitting on eachothers laps.) My mom and Denny were Mrs. Robbinson and the Graduate. And Chad, Stetson and I were in themed costumes. Chad was the Redneck Tin-man. We hooked a funnal to his ball hat, Put a paper heart in his pocket and tied some oil to his belt. I was the make-shift Lion, and wore a gold star around my neck for courage. And Little Stetson was the Scarecrow. He looked so cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: