Monday, November 3, 2008

To read or not to read...Is that even a question!









Okay, Okay...So I swore I wouldn't do it. I would not be another woman who read and fell in love with the Twilight Series. I bought the first book in June. Still I was reluctant to pick it up then on a whim Wednesday October 22 I started reading. I was done with the series by Tuesday morning. I loved the books. I had a really hard time concentrating on other things, my mind would be wondering what was going to happen to Bella and Edward. So I guess I am one of those women. That's okay. I had forgotten how much I loved to read. When I was a little girl I would read all the time, even up into college I still read. After I got married, it was just one of those things that got put on the back burner. But my love of literature is rekindled, and I am very thankful for that. I have always truly believed that it only takes finding the right book to make you enjoy reading. When I was younger the series was "The Babysitter Club", now I guess it is Twilight.

3 comments:

myrtle budge said...

Ok, I'm so going to start a book club again. I wanted to start with the secret life of bees, but the library doesn't have enough for us. (there's like a 25 person waiting list). Any other ideas?

Tanya said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the series. I think I over-analyzed it, but I did enjoy being into a book and reading for fun.

Gina said...

I told you that you would get hooked! I couldn't stop either! I'm glad you finally read them!