Sunday, November 9, 2008

Elder Austin Ford Bowthorpe



I am so proud of my baby brother, Austin! I had the opportunity to go up to his ward today as he got set apart as an Elder, and received the Melchizedek Priesthood. As he was receiving his blessing I was thinking how neat it was, now when our family is need of blessings Austin and Chad will be able to give them. I am so thankful for the Gospel, and the blessings that it has brought into my life. Austin will receive his mission call on Wednesday this week, and we are anxious to see where he will go. But we know he will be called to where he is supposed to be. I look forward to the next couple of months, helping Austin get ready. And for the opportunity that I will have to be able to go with him as he receives his endowments. I love you, Austin!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations to your brother! That is so exciting. I am excited for you to be able to go to the temple with your brother. That will be a very special experience.

Lindy said...

He's a turd... haha, NOT. I am also proud of my brother, just hope that after he comes back he'll still do stupid dances with me in the car!! haha I bet he doesn't want anyone to know he does that... lol!! I guess it's out!