Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pick your 8

So anyone who reads this blog...I tag you! Have Fun

8 TV Show's I Like
1. House
2. 7th Heaven
3. American Idol
4. Shear Genius
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. News-Channel 13
7. Word World
8. The Disney Chanel

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Visited with an old friend
2. Played with Stetson
3. Talked to my Dad on the phone
4. Stetsons speach therapist came over
5. Colored Lindy's hair
6. Colored my mom's hair
7. Went to Costco
8. Watched Get Smart with Chad, Austin, and Stetson


8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. El Farols
2. Tucano's
3. Olive Garden
4. Italian Village
5. The Village Baker
6. Stoneground
7. Guadalahonkeys
8. Chuch-A-Rama

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Tickets to Wicked the musical
2. A 2009 or 2010 Baby
3. A new Dishwasher
4. A new Fridge
5. A new Red front door
6. To paint my shutters red
7. To be done with the "45 days"
8. A maid

8 Favorite Songs
1. 'Dante's Prayer
2. 'I would-Laura Dawn
3. 'If your Gone-Matchbox 20
4. 'Seasons of Love-Rent
5. 'Slow Me Down-Emmy Rossum
6. 'Without Love-Hairspray
7. 'Run and Tell That-Hairspray
8. 'The whole Wicked soundtrack

8 Favorite Musicals
1. Wicked
2. Hairspray
3. The Pirates of Penzance
4. Phantom of the Opera
5. Mama Mia
6. Rent
7. Fiddler on the Roof
8. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

~k so copy and paste your answers, then add another category with your 8 answers to the bottom.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

How funny is it that our favorite places to eat are exactly the same but in different order except for the last one??? haha that's funny!! You certainly can't tell we're sisters!!

Jamee Hardy said...

I know I was thinking that as I was reading. Funny.