Sunday, November 2, 2008

CornBelly's at Thanksigiving Point

This month I had the opportunity to take Stetson to Cornbelly's. My mom and Denny
were able to meet us there, and we had lots of fun! Stetson loved the rain-gutter duck game. He kept stealing peoples ducks as they were going down to the opposite side. He absolutely loved the Chicken singing. He was over there for a good 20 minutes. He just kept shakin' his little tail feather. He loved going down the slides. He enjoyed riding in the cow train, playing in the houses, going on a wagon ride, and running around. He did not like walking through the big monster, or any of the jumping equipment. I think his favorite part though was the Nachos. He LOVED them! As for me, my favorite part...besides being with Stetson and watching him enjoy things was sitting in the Cinderella carriage. I truly felt like the little girl again, who always thought of herself as a princess. What a fun fun day!

No comments: